Let me help you.

Get Ripped!

Friday, March 2, 2012

Time for a cleanse!

Started our Shakeology cleanse this morning. Other then I feel like I SHOULD be eating food, I am not starving at all. The cleanse looks like this:

7:30am - Breakfast - Shakeology mixed with 8oz water + Ice if you want it thicker.
10:00am - Snack - 1 peice of fruit ( I had an Orange)
12:30pm - Lunch - Shakeology mixed with 8oz water + Ice
3:00pm - Snack - We are juicing here - only 1 peice of fruit - all the veggies you want.. lol.
5:30pm - Dinner - Shakeology mixed with 8oz water + Ice

3:00pm can be switched up however, you can do Shakeology mixed with 8oz water + Ice
5:30pm - Dinner - Salad – Greens, 3 servings of vegetables, 4oz of grilled fish or chicken, 2 TBS of non dairy dressing.

Also we have to drink 64oz - 128oz of water through the day.

I feel amazing today, TON's of energy (which shocks me). I do have a minor headache from my lack of caffeine. I will not be using ANY caffeine after the cleanse..

No comments:

Post a Comment