Let me help you.

Get Ripped!

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Been busy!

March 1st: Chest, Shoulders, & Triceps, Ab Ripper X
2nd: Max Cardio Conditioning
3rd: Back & Biceps, Cardio Abs

By Thursday I had a headache for the last 3 days. I had went about 3 months now without rest (except Sundays) and think I was just over working a little so decided to take 3 days of rest...

What A Difference this made! I started feeling Fantastic by Saturday! The weather was getting pretty nice on Sunday so I got out my mountain bike and hit the road. I did 11 miles, my cardio is better then ever. My biking legs need some work.

Well it is time for another recovery week! Crazy that 30 days just went super fast.

Monday: Yoga Fountain of Youth (Tony Horton) I felt great, had a nice workout.
Tuesday: As the rain held off, I got to bike again! Yay! 11 more miles down.
Wednesday: Core Cardio and Balance.

I will Bike as much as I can from here, I have my first Mountain bike race April 18th at Yankee springs. I would like to be more than ready. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment