Let me help you.

Get Ripped!

Monday, February 8, 2010

Yoga X

My first day in recovery week, is Yoga X. I felt just fantastic through the whole workout! What a great stretch. I remember when this was my most hated one. It is now one of my favorites.

I am still struggling with learning about proper diet. This is my biggest challenge. Eating clean is no trouble, but trying to get the right amount of calories with the propper ratio of carbs, protien and fat. I was eating about 1600 calories a day, this was not enough. Now I am eating about 2000 calories a day and I feel a lot better in my workouts. Time will tell if this is the right amount to get my fat % down to around 8 - 12 where I would like to see it.

I can't wait to see where I am in my fitness level, at the start of Mountain bike season! I can feel the single track rushing by me all ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment