Let me help you.

Get Ripped!

Monday, February 27, 2012

If I confessed that refraining isn’t an option… That not trying is a hate crime. That passing up potential is the worst form of punishment. That inaction is a life-sentence for doing nothing… That failures fade, but Regrets haunt forever…

If I believed that this one chance… the tiny possibility… the small, small promise of promise… of greatness… of Magic… was enough to pull me in.. and push me forward.. and carry me through…

If I just decide that this, and it… ALL of it… is just worth it… No matter what. Win or lose. Pleasure or pain. Happiness or hurt… If I let myself fall, without worrying about the shape of the surface below. Or the strength of the net…

If I said today’s the day. Now or never. And finally… Finally…

Now wins. Deside, Commit, Succeed...

#besomebody

No comments:

Post a Comment